- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Gall bladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia Treatment
- Piles Treatment
- Anal Fissure
- Overall experience was good and he diagnosed in a very good manner.I would like recommend his to the other patients as well. View all Testimonials...
Umbilical Hernia Surgery
- What are the symptoms of Umbilical Hernia?
- Reducible swelling in Umbilical area - More common in females
- Frequently noted at the birth or just after birth as a protrusion at belly butto
- What are the complications of Umbilical Hernia?
Obstruction & strangulation of intestines
- What are the probable causes of Umbilical Hernia?
Congenital - A weakness existing in the naval region where vessels of the fetal umbilical cord exited through the muscle of the abdominal wall
Acquired- It can be due to weakness because of obesity/pregnancies.
- What is the treatment & repair options of Umbilical Hernia & period of recovery?
- An Umbilical Hernia condition can be cured with Surgery Open or Laparoscopic Meshplasty
- Umbilical Hernia Surgery Recovery time is 3-4 days after laparoscopic surgery and about 2 weeks after open surgery
- How is Laparoscopic Surgery performed ( Surgical Procedure )?
It is performed under general anaesthesia making small key holes in the abdomen through which the telescope and thin, long instruments are introduced and surgery is performed by seeing inside of the abdomen on a TV monitor
- What is the cost of Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
The surgical package costs between Rs 40,000 and 70,000 for open surgery & Rs 90,000 to 1,20,000 for laparoscopic Umbilical Hernia Surgery in a private hospital in Delhi ( India ) depending upon the type of room.
The medical professional who has hands on experience on Umbilical Hernia Surgery in Delhi will use minimally invasive methods in the treatment procedure. Emphasis is laid on patient safety as well as accurate results. To justify this, comprehensive care is given to the patient and all his needs are met in no time. Dr. Amit Agarwal is a specialist in treating Umbilical Hernia both in infants as well as adults. You can take his expert advice on the medical condition and give an end to all your troubles.