- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Gall bladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia Treatment
- Piles Treatment
- Anal Fissure
- Overall experience was good and he diagnosed in a very good manner.I would like recommend his to the other patients as well. View all Testimonials...
- What are the causes of Haemorrhoids ( piles )?
- Chronic constipation
- What are the symptoms of Haemorrhoids ( piles )?
Painless bleeding from rectum / anus , Anal Itching
- What are the complications of Haemorrhoids ( piles )?
Infection & thrombosis of piles and anaemia due to severe bleeding
- What is the treatment of Haemorrhoids ( piles ) & period of recovery?
- Pile injection / banding for early cases
- Surgery ( Stapler Haemorrhoidectomy - MIPH ) for advanced disease
- Operative Recovery time is 2-3 days
- What is the cost of surgery?
The surgical package costs between Rs 40,000 and 75,000 in a private hospital for Piles Treatment in Delhi ( India ) depending upon the type of room.