- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Gall bladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia Treatment
- Piles Treatment
- Anal Fissure
- Overall experience was good and he diagnosed in a very good manner.I would like recommend his to the other patients as well. View all Testimonials...
Gall bladder Surgery
- Where is Gall bladder in the body and what are its functions?
Gall bladder is a pear shaped pouch like structure situated in right upper abdomen below the liver. It stores bile which is secreted by the liver and pumps bile into the intestine for the digestion of food
- What are the Gall stones causes?
- Hormonal changes in middle aged women
- Infection in the bile
- What are the symptoms of Gall bladder Stones / Gallstones disease?
Right upper abdomen pain , vomiting , fever and occasional jaundice
- What is the characteristic of gall bladder stone pain?
It is colicky pain in the right upper abdomen which radiates to back, often associated with vomiting and usually follows a heavy meal
- What are the complications of Gall bladder (GB ) stones?
Infection / Inflammation of GB ( Cholecystitis ) , perforation of GB , pus in GB ( Empyema ) & jaundice ( due to slippage of stone into the common bile duct )
- How is Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Surgery performed ( Gall stone Surgery Procedure )?
It is performed under general anaesthesia making small key holes in the abdomen through which the telescope and thin & long instruments are introduced and surgery is performed by seeing inside of the abdomen on a TV monitor and diseased gall bladder is removed
- What is the cost of surgery?
The surgical package costs between Rs 30,000 and 70,000 in a private hospital for Gall Bladder Laparoscopic Surgery in Delhi ( India ) depending upon the type of room
- What is the period of Gall bladder Surgery Recovery?
After Gall bladder Surgery it takes about 1 day in the hospital and 2-3 days of rest at home.
Dr. Amit Agarwal has hands on experience in performing laparoscopic surgery for Gall bladder Stone treatment in Delhi.He delivers world-class treatment to all his patients and ensures that they have access to all the required medical facilities. Comprehensive, seamless and integrated care is provided by him at most affordable cost. He lays emphasis on offering quality treatment only that is at par with international standards.