- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Gall bladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia Treatment
- Piles Treatment
- Anal Fissure
- Overall experience was good and he diagnosed in a very good manner.I would like recommend his to the other patients as well. View all Testimonials...
Fistula in ANO
- What are the Anal Fistula causes?
An Anal Fistula is most commonly caused by an anal abscess. Anal Fistula can also be caused by conditions that affect the intestines
- What are the symptoms of Anal Fistula ( Fistula in Ano )?
Pus discharging opening near the anus / rectum with recurrent local abscess ( pus ) formation
- What are the treatment options for Anal Fistula ( Fistula in Ano )?
Surgery - Excision of Fistula tract
- What is the cost of Anal Fistula surgery?
The surgical package costs between Rs 35,000 and 55,000 in a private hospital in Delhi ( India ) depending upon the type of room